Monday, June 15, 2009

About author

Greetings!

Allow me to introduce myself,
My name is Aleksander Lozov, I'm 26, I live in Riga, Latvia.
I have received education in IT sphere (hardware\software, user support) and became a bachelor in area of small business and workforce management.
Currently I work as senior IT engineer in IT center of Latvian Railways for nine years.

My main interests are sports, fitness, camping, history, reenactment of medieval times, drawing, writing.

As for my character, most people consider me way too kind and way too old-fashioned for modern times. I help people without though of reward, I tend to follow Code of Honor, thou sometimes it is wery hard nowadays. Pity, that people are forgetting that word - honor. Yet I hope someday, ideals that this word brings within it will be restored and accepted in human society.



No comments:

Post a Comment